Yesterday I found myself pondering the love that God has for each of us as his children. We are so blessed. It is so amazing to me just how well he knows me, and each one of his children. Our heavenly father is so aware and mindful of our desires, struggles, and of who we truly are and want to become. His hope for us is success and for us to gain a greater knowledge of him and his son. My heart is filled with so much joy because I know that I am always being watched over and guided by my father. It is so easy to get caught up in the world, but yesterday I had a day to just rethink and reevaluate my life, my goals, and my desires. I want to gain a greater knowledge of this church and all that it has to offer, I want to know the Lord how I feel he knows me. It is such a deep and unconditional love that he has given me. I love that within our church we will never be done learning, there will always be so much to learn and opportunities to serve and help others. By those opportunities, we will learn so much about who we truly are.
The Lord has so much love for his children, he is just waiting for those to come unto him and feel of his grace. I promise you that if you truly open your heart and trust in him, he will not fail you. He will always come through for his children, that is the promise that he made to us. In doing this, you will find ultimate peace and a new strength within yourself. You will feel his love and light lift you up. By being obedient to his commandments we are promised happiness. If you are truly doing what is right, you will be blessed. He is just waiting to pour out his blessings and to watch us grow and serve and most importantly love. How blessed we are. This church is true, and I know in my heart that the Lord loves and cherishes each and every one of his children. There is so much to learn, and that is the most exciting part. There is much to discover about who we are, but with the right tools and faith we will come to understand with time, who we are and what we are capable of.
"When
filled with God’s love, we can do and see and understand things that we
could not otherwise do or see or understand. Filled with His love, we
can endure pain, quell fear, forgive freely, avoid contention, renew
strength, and bless and help others in ways surprising even to us. Jesus Christ
was filled with unfathomable love as He endured incomprehensible pain,
cruelty, and injustice for us. Through His love for us, He rose above
otherwise insurmountable barriers. His love knows NO barriers. He
invites us to follow Him and partake of His unlimited love so we too may
rise above the pain and cruelty and injustice of this world and help
and forgive and bless." - John H. Groberg watch here :)
Come unto the Lord and he will bless you, continually. That, I promise you.
xoxo, Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment