Monday, June 18, 2012

Alexis Nicole.

Its been two years since I have heard that beautiful laugh, or seen that stunning smile. I miss you more and more everyday Loo. I look back and I think how different of a person I was then. I have learned so much and grown so much these past two years. Everyday I am so thankful for the blessings that the Lord has placed into my life. My life has changed drastically in these past two years, but it has been for the better. I appreciate life so much more and I have realized that the things of the world do not matter. Its the eternal things that make us who we are. Because after all we are eternal spirits just on vacation here, this is not our home. When you look at life this way, everything changes to a more beautiful perspective. I have so much faith and trust in the Lord that he knows exactly what I need and who I am. I love the Lord, so much. He is my father, and he loves me so much. I love him more than words will ever be able to describe. I have learned that to be myself I have to fully accept who I am. In doing so, I realized that I am a daughter of God and in being so I am so blessed. I am a child of God. That is the greatest blessing that we are given, to be his. The more beautiful thing about this blessing is that we are ALL children of God, and he loves us equally and personally. It can be so overwhelming to grasp that concept of just how much he absolutely loves you. I have been shown time and time again that this church is true, and that the Lord loves us so much. Alexis, you showed our family what it means to be close again, to feel of each others love and kindness. Your absence has been more than hard on our family. You are the light and the peaceful feeling I feel in our home. I know you are always with me, and for that knowledge I am thankful. I miss you more and more each day, but now that I am older and have been through so much, I know without a doubt that you never left me. I feel you all around me, everyday. The church is true, and it has been my saving grace time and time again. You are my angel, my sweet sweet little girl. I will never forget the times we shared together for they are so close to my heart. You are such a big part of me, and I understand why you were placed into my life. I am a better person for knowing you, and I know those who were touched by your spirit are as well. You are never forgotten, and always remembered in our hearts. I love you. xoxo. Until we meet again.
Love, Auntie Anna.




No comments:

Post a Comment