"If Life Gets Too Hard To Stand, Kneel"
- Gordon B. Hinckley
"Faith as the assurance of things hoped for looks to the future. This assurance is founded upon a correct understanding about, and trust in, God and enables us to 'press forward' into uncertain and often challenging situations in the service of the Savior."
- David A. Bednar
Its been one year since this world lost a beautiful little girl. She was my niece Alexis Nicole Nelson. She brought beauty and grace into this world. She also brought a family closer together then ever. She not only gave my family light, she shared her love and beautiful personality with everyone she saw. To me, she is the perfect example of Christ. Heavenly Father loves his children unconditionally and there is nothing you can do to make him stop loving you. He cares for you so incredibly much, Alexis loved with every fiber of her being. She is the absolute best thing to happen to our family. She will forever be missed and loved by so many people here on earth. But I know that she is where she needs to be, and that she is happy. I also know that we will see her again and that she is safe with our Heavenly Father.
I have changed so much over the past year, but I believe that it has been for the better. I am still the same girl with high standards for my life and for those around me. I am still the girl who laughs at her own jokes, who cares unconditionally about people and their trials. Who would go to the ends of the earth, walk through fire for anyone that I cared about. I believe that no matter what someone is going through they always need a friend. No one likes to feel like they are alone in life. I am a firm believer of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have held tightly to the Iron Rod and I will not let go. Now more than ever, my faith and my testimony has grown. My family has shown me such strength through out this trial of our lives and we have endured it together. My friends have been changing like always but one thing will always remain the same, the love we have for one another. I believe that if you have good friends, and a strong family and a foundation built on the Church. You have it all. Alexis Nicole, you have touched my life in the short years that you were here. I learned so much more from you and your life than anything else in my life so far. You taught me what it was like to be an amazing human being. I love you sweet girl, and I will see you again.
xoxo Aunt Anna.

No comments:
Post a Comment