Okay, so I am totally new to this whole blogging idea!! How did I get the idea of blogging you may ask? Well it all starts with my beautiful friend Stefanie, she got me into it. So far, I love it!
It all started with one decision, one decision to alter my entire life, universe, and world. My mother Joan made this decision to adopt me. She gave me everything that I have, I owe her my world. I was born in Nagpur, India to parents that I have never met. I don’t dwell on the past, because my future is far too important to me. There is no time to look at the past and try to relive it. Live for the moments that you are in right now. In my eyes, God loved me so much to place me with the world’s strongest family. The beautiful best friends, and the lessons in my life that have shaped and molded me into the person I am today.
Right now, I am in college, working and having the best possible social life that I can. Life after high school definitely changes, and no one can prepare you for that. I have been blessed in knowing what it is I am meant to do and where it is I am meant to be. I wouldn’t change one thing in my life, because those things that you would ever want to change, they become my motivation. My motivation to do better in my life, and to always serve those around me.
This is who I have become I hope you enjoy!
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment